For Graduate students aspiring to be teachers
A graduate candidate has an undergraduate degree and meets admissions requirements of 2.75. They have also successfully completed our alternate route path through one of our partner programs and become fully licensed. They have exceeded their school evaluation metrics and have been active in the Man Up Program.
Upon meeting these requirements, Man Up Teacher Fellows will have the opportunity to earn their Master’s degree through one of our program partners, while also participating in practice and application sessions through the Man Up Teacher Residency Program.
Man Up Teacher Fellowship will continue to assist graduates with job placement and provide ongoing coaching and support for up to three years.
The Graduate Lane
- Has an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum 2.75 GPA
- Meets eligibility requirements necessary through our partnering educational institutions
- Completes a one-year residency in a school setting
- Will pass required Praxis exams
- Will commit to Man Up's three-year mentoring program
Man Up Teacher Fellowship is changing this statistic!